EPAM Digital Engagement Practice (DEP)
Lviv is looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Consultant to drive requirements management on multinational and cross-disciplinary projects playing Senior or Lead BA/Consultant role in a process of delivering "Next in class" Experience Management, E-Commerce and Digital Marketing solutions for global retailers.
Joining us, you will work with multiple big clients in the US, Canada & Europe. You may become a part of the team that is working on an application aimed for quick provisioning and configuration of e-Commerce environment with one click of a button combining multiple components: e-Commerce, Social Engine, Mobile, CMS, Recommendation Engine, Loyalty platform, ERP and CRM systems.
As a Senior/Lead Business Analyst
, you will be responsible for end-to-end business analysis processes set up and management, organizing collaboration synergy between Executives, SMEs, POs, SA's, PMs and UI/UX Designers on Client's side and Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, UI/UX Designers, Development Team Leads and other team members on EPAM's side.
As a key member of the project discovery team, you will be responsible for an initial contact with the client, understanding of the actual business needs, and outlining the solution along with the architect and delivery manager.
As a Lead Business Analyst
, you may be responsible for efficient Management of small BA team, Mentoring of other BAs, and contributing to development of BA practice in e-commerce domain.Responsibilities Project`s:
- Participate in all phases of the project, starting from discovery to UAT and production
- Perform analysis of business processes, platform and tools for E-commerce
- Elaborate customer requirements, create artifacts (Functional design docs, User Stories, workflow diagrams, etc.)
- Participate in customer's workshops on-site and remotely
- Collaborate together with Solution Architects, UX experts, dev and QAs
- Support scrum team as a BA or Product Owner · Prepare for sprint demo or UAT's
- Write documentation, hands-on materials, user trainings
- Contribute to E-Commerce domain knowledge base development
- Contribute to BA competency development
Nice to have
- 3+/5+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of e-commerce domain, content management processes, clear understanding of business goals · Hands-on experience at least in one of e-commerce platforms like Hybris, Salesforce, ATG, Magento, SDL Tridion etc.
- Ability to drive requirements creation from the workshops with main Customer's stakeholders to final demos and sign-offs
- Experience with full project life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong understanding of a full lifecycle development process from requirements gathering to rollout Client facing and business trips experience (Discovery phase experience will be a big plus)
- Scope management and change management experience
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams
- Business process definition and modeling in various notations (BPMN, UML)
- Project communications and processes (including tools) set-up and/or improvement experience
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Striving for excellence and best delivery ever, thinking in terms of product development
- Ideal candidate is ambitious, bright and hardworking
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce Omni-channel Retailing
- Hands-on experience in Behavioral-Driven Development approach (BDD)
- System: hands-on experience in Reporting, Databases, Warehousing
- System: strong technical skills (data models, integrations, mapping)