Nowadays, the Healthcare Industry is experiencing a Massive Shift…. As patients continue to demand streamlined and personalized approach and regulators insist on cost-cutting – enhanced patient experiences, population health management, data-driven decisions, mobile-first approach and operational excellence are crucial for healthcare providers and payers to stay competitive. These changes create many opportunities for healthcare business consulting. Healthcare BA consultants
are individuals who focusing on typical business analysis tasks including business and technology requirements, documentation and financial modeling. May be onsite role depending on the client. Also, as playing the role of Manager: they should be responsible for one or more project workstreams and developing practice offerings. Will be onsite at the client. Responsibilities
- Organize business analysis planning and monitoring over the period of the Project
- Elicitation, gathering and structure functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure the solutions meet customer needs and expectations. Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the various activities
- Take active part in pre-sales and discovery phases
- Take part in DWH layers design (together with Dev team/Architect)
- Defines the scope and format of advanced reports. Prepares and presents reports and analysis in requested formats to internal/external audiences as required.
- Analyze and profile data sources (the huge amount of data)
- Support the software development team in an Agile lifecycle, as a SME
- Demo site and provide trainings to internal and external clients
- Identify best practices/areas for enhancement in product; understand client/user pain points.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst in IT
- Education or background in some aspect of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical devices, or related areas
- Basic knowledge on Healthcare processes and concepts
- Expertise in scientific informatics, incl. chem-, bio-, clinical and medical informatics · Awareness about Regulatory compliance & IT security
- Knowledge management / collaboration / data curation
- Ability to catch up the business need and transform it into technical functional and non-functional requirements documentation
- Experience with exploratory or visualization tools, such as PowerBI is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel)
- Scope management and change management experience
- Analytical thinking
- Basic SQL query skills
- Working knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies
- English level at least upper-intermediate · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Certification(s) dedicated to Business Analysis in Healthcare Domain demonstrating knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Consultant
- Hands-on experience in advanced health care data analytics & statistical modeling experience.
- System: hands-on experience in Reporting, Databases, Warehousing
- System: strong technical skills (data models, integrations, mapping)