Decoupled Drupal & React – hard skills
June 21 / Thursday
AGENDA of THE WEBINAR
1. Local environment with docker-compose;
* Overview source code in repository
* Cloning repo to local machine
* Folder structure for headless Drupal project
- Visual studio code is similar to Front-end part
- Explain docker-compose.yml file
- Spinning up local environment
- .env file for docker-compose help to solve images naming
2. Drupal 8;
* Data model structure
* Rest API – making bridge between backend and frontend
* Custom module creation.
* Create specific REST endpoints in custom module for authentication
* Create specific REST endpoints do provide data in specific json required in frontend
* Additional modules for this project
3. React app;
* Redux + Saga;
This will be an interactive training so feel free to ask question.
Language of the webinar is Russian.
Who is this webinar for?
For Drupal specialiasts, who wants to be up to date with new features and technologies
For PHP Engineers, who consider to work more closely with Drupal
Asher Bonderman Alex Mazaltov Oleksii Bondarenko บุนนาค
Software Engineer at EPAM
Trainer, drupal expert, project developer, volunteer, researcher of the ancient history.
More than 20 successful projects for Google, Sony, Raxpixel, NXTE, Youwe, MasterOfCode, Oysterlabs, LifeChurch
Front-End developer at Talkable
Teaches the development of web interfaces on ReactJS (reactwarriors.com)
What will you get after the webinar?
We will send you a video of the webinar by e-mail on the next day after the event! It will be also available on our YouTube channel and Facebook page
Sign up for a free webinar
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US