We are looking for a seasoned developer and DevOps engineer who is ready to play the mission-critical role helping establish a well-formed Cloud Reliability Engineering team.
We are waiting for you, if you are ready to be a part of an agile (SAFE Agile) team on "greenfield" projects focused on designing, architecting, and building core software products onto the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
The primary responsibilities are development, maintaining, and automation of various capabilities supporting the core CI/CD pipeline (Github, Jenkins, Artifactory), as well as providing governance and support for the application development groups
The position also includes player/coach activities for knowledge transfer in the areas of development, automation and support of a group of microservice-based applications and shared AWS cloud infrastructure.Requirements:
We are looking for a seasoned developer or DevOps engineer who has knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure from an operational aspect to
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or Information Technology preferred) or equivalent experience to be evaluated on a case by case basis
- 3+ years experience in DevOps or development role using modern programming languages such as Python, Groovy, or similar
- 3+ years experience with CI/CD/CO tools such as Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Ansible, Chef, DataDog, SumoLogic, CloudFormation or similar
- 3+ years experience with Linux (or Unix) environments
- 1+ years experience working in an Agile team environment
- Build security and resiliency into products delivered on AWS platform
- Work with native AWS tools to help with end-to-end solutions
- Work closely with Development, Operations and Engineering Teams to solve problems
- Drive operational excellence and facilitate automation