If you are not only an expert in AWS, infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines building, but are also willing to be a part of an international team, and share your effort between a set of products and communication activities
– this is a great chance to join us!
The position includes maintenance/troubleshooting and development actitivies on number of accounts and products. As DevOps Engineer you will be working as part of the international team that covers product teams in Europe and Asia, communicate with Development Leads and Business stakeholders, consult product teams from Elsevier and other vendors on infrastructure design and architecture, CI/CD pipeline.
The rest of the DevOps team is located in London. The candidate should possess strong communication skills with good speaking English and the ability to work w/o close supervision.Requirements:
The following skills or willing to learn them would be a plus:
- AWS - advanced
- Linux – advanced
- Puppet – intermediate
- Terraform – intermediate
- Python (lambda) - intermediate
- CI/CD, Jenkins - advanced
- Kanban process, Jira user
- Writing documentation in Confluence
- Strong communication skills with good speaking English.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- MySQL (RDS)
- Java (configuration and troubleshooting)